People’s lives and health are being affected in numerous ways by climate change. This situation has the potential to undo decades of progress in global health by endangering the essentials of good health, such as clean air, safe drinking water, a plentiful supply of nutrient-rich food, and a safe environment.
A new report predicts that climate change will result in 250,000 deaths annually due to starvation, malaria, diarrhea, and heat stress by 2030 and 2050.
It is a major reason that we need to adopt green and renewable energy sources in order to meet our energy needs, such as solar, wind, hydroelectric, and geothermal. The emission of carbon dioxide from these sources of energy is little to none, which at the same time contributes significantly to climate change. There are many ways in which green energy can help reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, which is a major source of greenhouse gas emissions.
Anthony Malascalza, a unique-minded entrepreneur, also known as the owner and CEO of LCM INC, has found a way to make his impact on changing the environment from his very own marketing company and extensive sales force.
LCM INC. is a marketing and consulting company specializing in door-to-door sales in the energy deregulation niche market. As one of Delaware’s most rapidly expanding outreach companies, this company has been growing at a rapid pace. As a way to provide customers with clean, green energy generated from renewable resources, as well as initiatives that give consumers the greatest amount of control over their electricity bills as possible, they offer a variety of alternative energy providers to choose from.
Since several studies have shown contradictory results regarding deregulation in the energy sector, the effects of deregulation in this sector have been a subject of discussion for the past several years. There have been a number of studies that have shown that deregulation has increased investment prospects, increasing the affordability and competitiveness of the energy market.
Due to the existence of these attributes, this amazing organization can be expected to take a leading role in the green energy sector despite deregulation and government incentives aimed toward energy dialogue.
- Innovation: The creation of new methods or technology for producing and utilizing renewable energy. Products that use green energy are examples of creative initiatives made feasible by companies like LCM INC. These items facilitate the production and introduction of renewable energy into the power grid in deregulated electricity markets, making the grid greener than it otherwise would have been.
- Cost-effectiveness: Generating renewable energy at a price that is lower than that of conventional fossil fuels. Every person involved in the process at LCM INC supports the company’s goal of making a positive difference in every customer’s life. By assisting their consumers in lowering their power bills, companies can do a lot to help them.
- Scalability: LCM INC. is swiftly becoming the most dominant business in its location as it continues to grow its footprint in the Wilmington area.
- Sustainability: This company also shows a dedication to social and environmental responsibility.
- Marketing and brand recognition: LCM INC sponsors some of the most renowned and well-known brands in the consumer products industry. With a network affecting thousands of people and households, it has established itself as one of the outreach groups in its region that is growing the fastest.
Customer satisfaction and environmental protection are Anthony Malascalza’s primary goals. While he may not be able to reverse global warming entirely, he will certainly be able to leave his mark.